- Learn about key issues in the industry as a whole (and your area of interest in particular) as articulated by practitioners.
- Meet people and organizations addressing these same key issues.
- Initiate relationships with others that you can continue by social media and/or meetings in person.
- Learn about job, internship, project and other work-based possibilities.
- Gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges similar to yours.
- Learn about publications and other resources relevant to your area(s) of interest.
- Generate ideas for articles, books, and/or other media that you might produce to address key issues in your field and in the process establish you as a valuable resource for others.
- Forge partnerships with colleagues who address key common issues/concerns.
- Identify opportunities for service within the profession as a whole, and possibly through the professional association (if any) that is sponsoring the conference.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the profession and organization sponsoring the conference.
- Become familiar with the city and/or culture where the conference is held
Is your business prepared for a disaster?
- As many as 43% of businesses that experience disasters will never reopen.
- 29% will close within two years
It is only a matter of time until another major disaster will strike in the United States. Over the past decade, about 258 million people have been affected by natural disasters worldwide every year. How it will affect you depends on one vital difference: PREPAREDNESS. Discover how to minimize the effect of a disaster on your organization and learn how these techniques will help with control and restoration of order. The Disaster Resilience Conference is pleased to offer a comprehensive Disaster Management Seminar: What Every Person in the US Needs To Know. Participants will learn what to do before, during and after a disaster. Learn about the latest disaster threats and how to prepare your family, home, and business.
Learn from Experts
Learn from industry experts on how to develop effective resiliency tactics to sustain your business operations and communities during critical times.
Engage in valuable peer to peer collaboration with professionals like yourself. Exchange ideas and gain a global perspective on disaster management issues during breaks, meetings with professionals with your area of interest/sector and evening networking reception.
Exhibitors – Experienced Expert from the Industry
Find solutions for your business challenges – discover new products and services.
What Can You Expect from Disaster Resilience Conference?
- One Day Conference
- 8 Presentations
- Senior Gathering of Disaster Professionals
- Strategic Insights from Leading Risk and Business Continuity Practitioners
- Insights of Developing a Disaster Plan for your Organization
- Hands on Approach on Learning
- Local and Government Officials Insight on Disasters